I need to be embraced again...and again
I cannot imagine myself in the arms of another human unless it's you. What will I do with myself and all my love when I'll have no one to share it with? When you're absent in my life, I become a nobody who longs to be touched by no one. What will I do in your permanent absence ? Will I cry endlessly or will I fight against my own will to make myself believe that love is real?
I am already grieving. Now, what should I do with this grief that I haven't experienced yet...which lives secretly in my heart...waiting to become my last miserable feeling and turn my reality into an unrealistic longing that will eventually kill me...in parts?
I seek your arms to comfort me for I know that their presence will annihilate my burdens, even if briefly and remember...I long for your arms to embrace me, not because they can save me but because they have liberated me in my own head.
This freedom, I call it love.
Your arms are my refuge from this loveless war where everyone is looking for the meaning of life, when in reality each soul is aware about the meaninglessness of their desires.
The only truth is in your arms.
There...I become the act of love and once you leave me, I am full of love again but with greif attached to it.
I hope your arms accept me the way my heart accepts you.
Take care and come back to me soon and embrace me again...and again.
Comments
Post a Comment