Skip to main content

Don't be afraid of being your own Sunrise

Sometimes we wait far too long for things to change and convince our self that tomorrow the Sun will rise again and the darkness will stay away but we fail to realise that darkness is not the problem. Sun cannot solve all the issues. It's the lack of belief that there is a light within you that keeps you away from the moon, the stars at night. There is light everywhere but more so in your eyes that look at things as a reason to stay strong or feel weak. You need to realise that when the sun goes down, it's still leaves its power behind for you to breathe and see the possibilities in the dark as well. You don't need to wait for the next day to start again, the moments that change the lives are not born with sunrise, they are born when you start changing what needs to be changed. 
 Don't be afraid of being your own sunrise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I want it so much...

I need to be embraced again...and again I cannot imagine myself in the arms of another human unless it's you. What will I do with myself and all my love when I'll have no one to share it with? When you're absent in my life, I become a nobody who longs to be touched by no one. What will I do in your permanent absence ? Will I cry endlessly or will I fight against my own will to make myself believe that love is real? I am already grieving. Now, what should I do with this grief that I haven't experienced yet...which lives secretly in my heart...waiting to become my last miserable feeling and turn my reality into an unrealistic longing that will eventually kill me...in parts? I seek your arms to comfort me for I know that their presence will annihilate my burdens, even if briefly and remember...I long for your arms to embrace me, not because they can save me but because they have liberated me in my own head. This freedom, I call it love. Your arms are my refuge ...

stardust

You can try your hardest. To be the person they need The one who sprinkle stardust Where ever she goes. Lighting a candle To guide them safely out of dark.  But often you spread yourself too thinly Attempting to save everybody else And it is at moments like these That you have to remember.  Sometimes you are only magic For yourself and that's okay

At last

Love looks pretty on you Makes you soft, tender, proud.  Makes you sit up and take notice.  Give you home your set down your things..  Love like an unplanned sunday..  What a blessing it is to have music and dance and poetry and you and me.  What a gift it is to look at someone and say..  I am so happy that I found  At last., at last, at long long last- you're here..