To know me..
Don't know the colour of my eyes..
Know me by how I see sunrise
How my eyes widen to absorb the rays.
And how my eyelash dash in many ways.
To know me..
Don't know the colour of my hair.
Know me by the things for which I care.
For the touch that makes me cry.
For the words that I see a lie.
To know me..
Don't know me by the years I have been here.
Know me by the people who I hold dear.
For the people who I would stay up for night.
For the people who I would stand up and Fight.
To know me..
Know me for the things that are more than what meets my eyes.
Know me for the things that within me lie
Know me by the ethics to which I abide
Know me for the things my heart hold deeep pride
Know me for the love that I have to give.
To know me..
Know me for the things that I did and would forgive to know just the surface reflection of me...
Stand beside me and see how I stare the sunset and communicate without saying a word.
Comments
Post a Comment