Dear Jack.. Thank you for existing.. ❤
Thank you for existing and giving a flicker of hope to humanity. 🌸
There's so much I want to say but somehow I can't put it into words. That was your forte. You always knew what to say and what to do.
I met your children though. They're such a reflection of you. It's like if we joined all of them together, they'd almost make a Jack Pearson. Almost. There always will be that one missing jigsaw piece though. Which only you can complete. You passed on the grand Pearson gestures and the Pearson family traditions and I know they're going to live on for generations.
But why am I telling you all this? You watch over them everyday. In fact I'm sure you fought to be their guardian angel. So we know they are going to be okay, because they are in good hands.
We knew early on that we didn't have a lot of time to make memories with you. And so every time anything remotely suspicious happened, I got scared it was the last time I'd see that million dollar smile. I wasn't ready for a goodbye. How could I be? How could I bid goodbye to a person who set parenting goals every day. A person who made love look so beautiful. A person who was too good for this world. A person who wasn't perfect, but came the closest to that word.
So I didn't. I kept you alive in the small things. In the way Randall takes care of his girls. In the way Kevin fights his demons. In the way Kate looks at baby Jack. In the way Rebecca holds her necklace close.
And I will continue to do so, because they don't make Jack pearsons anymore. 💓
Comments
Post a Comment